Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas is Almost Here...

Whew it's been very busy the past month here. We finished up our Church Christmas programs (6 performances over three days!), dance performances, put away the school books for a few weeks, put lights, decorations, shopped, wrapped gifts, and shopped some more. I still have a few things I want to bake before Christmas day.

I have one more (or maybe two??) Christmas gifts to knit. I have also been working on my own sweater and learned how to put in a pocket! Ok, it took me about 5 times of frogging and reknitting it, but it was worth it. I am not sure what I will work on, if anything while we are out and about for the Holidays.

Today I finished up a cake I was asked to do on Thursday. I didn't have to decorate it, but it was still a lot of effort to just get it made and covered in fondant. I delivered it today and the person who ordered it put on her own cake top. If I get a pic I will post it in my cake blog.

I have a couple of gifts to wrap so I better then done before the kids are dropped off after spending some time with their friends.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: