Sunday, December 28, 2008

After Christmas Cookies

Lauren had a friend over after church this afternoon. They had fun painting cookies, and baking one of my favorites, Chocolate Truffle cookies. (Here is the recipe, I only use a little bit of tiny chocolate chips, the regular ones are way too big for a delicate cookies. I also use a cookie scoop and make tiny cookies, just dipping the top in the sprinkles. Otherwise you have sprinkles that burn on the bottom. They are really rich so tiny cookies are best!)


Today I also got most of the Christmas decorations sorted, packed and ready to either give away or put back in the attic. I know if I don't get them down now, I will get lazy and not get them done until the end of January!

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Oh those cookies look sooooo good!