Thursday, January 18, 2007

First Panel of Daughter's Jumper!!!



I finished this panel of Lauren's last night. Whew! Because it curls due the stockinette stitch I laid it out on the bed and pinned it down. (Won't block it until I can do both panels at the same time, it's a little uneven looking.) The picture is not the best, this yarn is hard to photograph.

I started the second panel last night, but had trouble with the picot hem that will eventually be folded under to show it off. Today I got through one row for the picot hem and ready to work on the next one - the second for a ribbon to be woven through it.

Hopefully the second panel will go more quickly. So far this is the only project I have been working on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, It's really starting to take shape. You can really tell how Red the yarn is with it against that Green background :)