I've been really good at knitting only one project! As a result I am making good progress on Lauren's jumper, well that was until I realized I had made a mistake back a few rows and ended up frogging four rows and redoing the decreases. I just finished the last set of decreases and need to knit several more rows before I start to shape the shoulders.
This picture shows the first of two panels that are knit the same. Right now it just basically looks like a rectangle even with the decrease through out, and the sides curl due to the stockinette stitch. So finally, here is a picture of one of my knitting projects in progress! (Thanks to my DH for helping post it!)