Friday, September 14, 2007

Two Projects

Garterlac Dishcloth
A simpler version of entrelac using a garter stitch instead of stockinette. For this dishcloth I used SugarNCream Cotton Yarn.

I started this in the car on the way to Disneyland, and finished it up at home. I had to take it out several times before I got the hang of it and even one corner is still kind of funky. I do want to try again now that I understand how the pattern works.

Garter Drop Stitch Vest
Here is my finished Vest. It's doesn't have much shape to it and I am not all that happy with the way it looks on me. I think I will try it with a collared shirt and wear it as a vest when the weather cools. Knitted with Lion Brand Incredible Ribbon Yarn.

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Hi! I've been away from blogland for a while. Sounds like you had fun at Disney. That was our favorite vacation.

I think the vest would be very nice with a collared shirt. I love that dishcloth.

did you get the package I sent? (better late than never, I hope.)

Robin said...

Love the dishcloth. I'm going to have to try that!

Robin