Saturday, November 8, 2008

Baby Sweater Progress

I have been working mainly on the EZ Baby Sweater and making very good progress. I finished the body of it, and now knitting on the cuffs, and will finish it up with a simple collar. I need to get the buttons and then I can wrap it up! I hope to have it all finished by Saturday night so I can take it up to my friend at church.

I am trying to also finish up the country cousins blanket but I wasn't happy with the way my whip stitch was coming out. I want to get it all finished before Tuesday so I give it to Lauren for her birthday that day...she has been waiting for it for a long time!

I want to get these two projects finished so I can cast on another sweater. I have one more baby sweater to do (considering this sweater, but not sure at this point), and want to start my holiday sweater.

I still have two other WIP, my feather and fan shawl, and my poncho, I may pull them out so I can get them finished up also. The shawl is just time consuming and I can get tired of doing the pattern. The poncho, well, it just needs to be finished! The yarn is very soft and plush, and the color is very pretty, it's just I don't like knitting with the yarn. And I especially don't like crocheting fun fur on the border! But those two will just have to wait until I finish the EZ sweater and Country Cousin's blanket!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Looks like you still have a lot of projects going. I just finished 2 pairs of clog slippers and I still need to finish the sleeves on my sweater. Happy knitting!

Debby said...

Hi Sandi,
Been reading your blog for awhile now. Just wanted to chime in that the Feb sweater on two needles is a fun knit and turns out really nice. I made one for my granddaughter.