Monday, March 30, 2009

Yep, I am still trying to knit

Between cakes and chocolate I am managing to get in my knitting and now crocheting. I am trying to get my February Sweater going...again. I was getting ready to work on sleeves and realized I left out an increase row. After frogging back to the correct number of stitches, which was back quite a bit, I am back on track and starting the lace pattern after completing the yoke.
I started a new project at our church's knitting ministry the other night, a simple crocheted blanket to put with the EZ sweater I finished a few weeks ago. I am using the left over yarn from the baby sweater so it will match nicely.
Thanks Carole! She is a great teacher!

1 comment:

Katidids said...

Freat color combination, I really like the Feb sweater, trying to clear up a few projects before I start more....oh my! WHAT did I just say!