A very nice blogger and knitter offer to help me with my new little puppy ( that's another blog entry for another day!) on Raverly. While visiting her blog this morning, I saw her post on "Friday Fill-In." Play along, copy and paste to your blog and fill in the blanks. Leave a comment with a link to your blog so we can read yours! (Ok I cut and pasted a previous Friday, but go to the Friday Fill in Blog and get the current one!)
1. Right now, I’m feeling content.
2. Right here with my family is where I want to be.
3. How does one train a puppy?
4. My "Blessings Binder" from Flylady keeps me on track.
5. Please don’t whine.
6. My family and friends (and knowing I am God's child) fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to knitting while watching a movie with my family, tomorrow my plans include spending time with company and using my Cricut to make cards and Sunday, I want to wish my friend a very happy birthday when I surprise her with a cake!
Now to get back to decorating my cake!