Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

It is time to celebrate the ones we love! Our plans are to celebrate at home tonight with a special dinner. However we will see how well I can pull it together. ( I had a flu shot yesterday and let's just say next time don't have one the day before a special event!) This is also a great time to celebrate the Christ's Amazing Love for us! Happy Valentine's to everyone!
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:16-17


1 comment:

Becka said...

Happy (post) Valentine's day, my friend! What a lovely way to celebrate...celebrating our wonderful Savior's love!!!!
I'm with you, flu shot should not be done before anything special! If you're like me you will feel yucky for 2-3 days :(
xoxo
becka