As I was checking whether my bag was dry I noticed I didn't like the way the I-Cord binding had felted...or lack there of. I carefully "unfelted" by cutting the fibers that were causing the binding to roll into the outside of the bag. Part of the edging felted just fine, but most of it felted in a big roll. I also tried to "fix" the crease where it felted to it's self. It was easier to fix the edge than my crease.
Realizing that with refelting the edge...this would cause the rest of the bag to felt more. Humm, so I decided it was worth the risk of more shrinkage to fix the edging I wasn't pleased with. Yes, it did felt a lot more, but mostly in how tall it was, and a bit in the width. It's drying again. Even thought it did turn out smaller, I am happier with the way it looks, much more like it's supposed look after felting properly.
Ok, here are the new dimensions, with before felting in parenthesis...
6" wide x 11" long (Bottom of Bag measured 8"x13")
9 1/2" Tall (Bag was 18" Tall, big change here)
Strap 66" (About 78")