Thursday, July 26, 2007

Shawl Pictures

I finished up all of my photos and reorganized my photo albums into three separate albums. I added a few pictures to each one. I have only been working on my Feather & Fan Shawl, it's about 21 inches long in this picture.


I only have two squares left to knit on Lauren's blanket. But I am just lazy and haven't done them! The pattern calls for me to whip stitch them. I am not sure if I will do that or try another method. (This is the pattern we used, and added more squares)

I am packing up things in the living room and kitchen so my husband and friend can finish pulling up the old floor and carpet tomorrow. We still have to decide on what to replace it and get it ordered. You can check out our progress at our home improvement blog.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Your shawl is coming along beautifully! I can't wait to see the afghan put together too. Looks like fun colors.